Ok so.

I know this is random and not related but anything involving girls is in our scope, right? Ok, so I know there are a lot of issues about Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana like the way she is pretty sexy/sexual and, well, there are a lot of issues but I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion about this video. This posting would be totally appropriate for next week but I can't wait! Sorry, Leandra/Jamie/Anyone else that may be reading/grading this. Ok, so I know there must be something here. Sure the girls look vulnerable with teddy bears and flowers but they're also allowed to be sad, angry, and happy. Plz, does anybody have an opinion. Is this video totally empty? Is there something to be said about girls here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1514VkDkc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality