Shocking Times on the Real Housewives of Orange County

While surfing the web I overheard the Real Housewives of Orange County on my t.v. The housewife Alexis Bellino made the comment“The problem with liberal America today is that this is the decade of of being so liberal and women being able to run for President and being able to do everything that a man can do and excuse me but I’m a woman and I’m made from my husband’s rib. I want to be the wife and to be his baby and his cherished, what he cherishes.” I was so shocked when I heard this. Women should have the choice of being a housewife or whatever they want to be. Comments like this are ones that lower female status in society and allow us to been seen as the lesser sex.What do you think about these type of portrayals of women in reality TV?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality