The Puke Artist!!

Over the weekend my cousin was surfing the web and she showed me a video that she thought was "really cool!". Turns out that video she showed me was about a woman by the name of Millie Brown who was a professional Puke Artist. Mind you my cousin is only sixteen and is witnessing this video that looks like to me bulimia on a canvas. I’m not sure why anyone would think this is creative because to me it is just gross and inappropriate. I’m not saying that this woman cannot be a puke artist but for my sixteen year old cousin to show me this thinking it is cool makes me upset and extremely bothered. It’s ok to be different but throwing up food coloring resembles bulimia, which is a sickness that has haunted many teens for years which is "NOT COOL!!" Click on the link below and tell me how you all feel about this video. I would love to hear your take on it this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/somegameguy/meet-millie-brown-puke-artist-33sc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality