Women Rock!

When I first walked into class, I instantly realized how we all looked very different in the way we dressed and acted. Although it is always more comfortable to be around people like yourself, I quickly came to the conclusion that we were actually quite similar in our beliefs about how women should be treated. I found myself nodding with what everyone said as a response to our assigned reading. I enjoyed having the ability to laugh with the person next to me, or whisper about parts of the movie we watched. Overall, I enjoyed being around so many women. Everyone was so kind, open, and approachable. Besides all of the useful information I learned about girlhood and girl power, I learned that sharing experiences and thoughts with other women is a wonderful thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality