"I Am a Princess" Commercial


"For their annual holiday campaign, Barneys New York, has taken the lead and transformed beloved Disney characters into -- Gasp! -- high-end fashion runway models."- Read the Full Article HERE







Soon following the controversy with the Skinny-Minnie characters, Disney has rolled out there knew "I Am a Princess" commercial. The commercial shows girls of various ethnicities describing what it means to be a princess.




"I am a Princess.
I am brave sometimes,
I am scared sometimes,
Sometimes I am brave, even when I am scared.
I believe in loyalty and trust.
I believe loyalty is built on trust.
I try to be kind,
I try to be generous,
I am kind even when others are not so generous.
I am a Princess.
I think standing up for myself is important,
I think standing for other is more important,
But standing with others is most important.
I am a Princess.
I believe compassion makes me strong,
Kindness is power,
And family is the tightest bond of all.
I have heard I am beautiful,
I know I am strong,
I am a Princess.
Long may I reign…" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality