Monday, November 12, 2012

Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova

Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova 


 

Valeria Lukyanova has been dubbed the human Barbie.  She has undergone several cosmetic surgeries to obtain her current doll-like appearance but claims that her inner self is more important.   Barbies figure used to be completely unattainable, but now with the option to transform into anything, will  this become a trend?

http://shine.yahoo.com/beauty/human-barbie-valeria-lukyanova-opens-up-to-v-magazine.html



1 comment:

V Lukyanova said...

Hey
I just noticed you mentioned Human Barbie in this post, so thank you for that :)
Just wondering, is the any chance you'd consider adding my link to the post as well?
I think it would be super-useful for your visitors.
Let me know if this is possible and if so, anything I can do to help.
Thanks,
Valeriya