Honey Boo Boo Child




A few weeks ago I was watching the news and heard that Honey Boo Boo Child beat the first night of Republican National Convention.  My first thought was “what in the  *!#@  is a Honey Boo Boo Child?”  I decide to look it up on the internet.  The first thing I found was from the Dr. Drew website and I found a lot more on YouTube. 
Well, it does appear that this is a case of gender stereotyping gone nuclear.  In addition to the gender stereotyping, this was some of the most horrible things I have seen raising a child.  One example is the mother mixing what appears to be an endless quantity of Mountain Dew and Red Bull for this child to consume.  There are so many more examples I can give about what I observed. 
In my opinion, what started out as a gender stereotyping activity as evolved in just plain abuse and even child endangerment.  Any thoughts? 
Article from CNN:
YouTube Video about her Season One show 21:01:
YouTube video about her Go Go Juice 1:33:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality