My Girls

As some of you may know I work for a local non profit organization that houses foster kids. Thanks to this organization I have learned a great deal from these kids especially from the young girls. There are two very sweet twins that I work with. They are both in high school. They were seperated from their family because their older brother did some inapropriate things to them when they were younger. They have been in foster care for 3 years now. Even though, they have been through horrible things in their short lives they are so strong hearted. They have an unbreakable bond with so much love. They do not wallow in their own sorrow, but they make the best of their situation. They are intelligent, sweet, and strong individuals. I know they have a bright future ahead of them because of their incredible strength and faith in eachother.
Just thought I should share this with all of you lovely ladies !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality