Just thought i should share







For my service learning I had the opportunity to share with a group called Las Princesitas~~~ translation The Princesses. I just wanted to share their pictures and share how close i got to these young girls and hope that I somewhat helped or impacted their lives with what I had to share with them.

On the top left is Jenny she's 13 and my little sister (literally), then theirs estrella and lorena. She's the leader of the group and thats her daughter she's 13.And they have the most amazing relationship. Then at the bottom left is Paola she's 12 and then Bryana who's 13. All these girls are very beauttiful on both the inside and out and best of all they know it and are not ashamed.

Just thought i should share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Maiden, Mother and Crone by Vianny Nunez

The G[r]ay Area Between Female Friendship & Sexuality